- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 63
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Nature of Science
Course SummaryThis ScienceFusion Intro to Science & Technology textbook companion course uses interesting videos to help students learn about science and earn a better grade. These lessons are around five minutes long and are made to match up with the chapters in your textbook.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
13 chapters in ScienceFusion Intro to Science & Technology: Online Textbook Help
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For?
Anyone enrolled in a class using the ScienceFusion Intro to Science & Technology textbook should consider this companion course. You will learn the material faster, retain it longer and earn a better grade.
How It Works
- Identify the chapter in your ScienceFusion Intro to Science & Technology textbook with which you need help.
- Find the corresponding chapter within our ScienceFusion Intro to Science & Technology Textbook Companion Course.
- Watch fun videos that cover the science and technology topics you need to learn or review.
- Complete the quizzes to test your understanding.
- If you need additional help, re-watch the videos until you've mastered the material or submit a question for one of our instructors.
Why It Works
- Fun Content: These videos make learning ScienceFusion Intro to Science & Technology fun with engaging animation and real-world examples.
- Great Instructors: Study.com uses exceptional educators who can take concepts like scientific investigation and make them easy to understand.
- Multiple Ways to Learn: Watch videos or read the lesson transcript.
- Easy to Use: Access this textbook companion on any smartphone, tablet or laptop.
Students will learn topics including:
- The nature and philosophy of science
- Scientific investigation and exploration
- The scientific method and scientific theory
- Impact of science on society
- Charts, tables and graphs
- Measurements, instruments and technology used in science
- Engineering design
- Types of models
- Benefits and risks of technology
- Technological systems
- Physical and chemical properties
- The relationship between science and technology
- Genetic engineering
ScienceFusion is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Skip the Textbook and Still Earn an A
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- How To Replace Textbooks With Study.com Courses
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Can Open Education Save Students From Expensive Textbooks?
- Build-Your-Own Textbooks Could Save Students Hundreds
- Exercise Sciences Career Video: Earning a Degree in Exercise Science and Fitness Studies
- Why Buy a Textbook When You Can Rent?
- Textbook Rebels with a Cause
- College Student Uses Free Courses and the CLEP Exam to Earn Low-Cost Credits
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses