- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 47
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Communicating in Team-Based Organizations
Course SummaryThis corporate training course offers short lessons that comprise the Leadership certificate from the SH Group. Share the course with your employees to strengthen their understanding of these values and boost their professional abilities.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
8 chapters in SH Hotels Leadership Development Program Part 2 - Leadership Certificate
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course is part 2 in SH Hotels' three-part Leadership Development Program. To complete this program, you must complete all three courses that Study.com offers. You can find links to each course below, and you can also access them through the My Courses module on your account dashboard:
- SH Hotels Leadership Development Program Part 1 - Hospitality & Tourism Management Certificate
- SH Hotels Leadership Development Program Part 2 - Leadership Certificate
- SH Hotels Leadership Development Program Part 3 - Environmental Science & Sustainability Certificate
You can earn a leadership certificate conferred by Study.com by working through this informative course on the many different aspects of leadership. These include successful meetings, the role the manager plays in leadership and how to build a successful team, among others.
How It Works
The course uses concise and engaging lessons to present the material, and they're easily accessible online at any time that's convenient. You can share the videos during company-wide or departmental training sessions, and alternatively, you can have individual employees review the material on their computers or mobile devices.
Using the course is simple:
- Lessons cover core values and business skills using simple definitions and real-world practical examples
- Quizzes and self-assessment exams are included to solidify your employees' knowledge of essential business concepts.
- Transcripts are available to print out for offline study.
- A final course exam proves that your employees can demonstrate SH Group's leadership values
How It Helps
- Boosts credentials: Whether you'd like a leadership certificate to build your resume or to increase your leadership skills at work, we've made it easy for you to study any time you'd like.
- Provides flexibility: This course is accessible to you from home or work on any laptop, smartphone, tablet or computer, so you can increase your knowledge at your leisure.
- Improves knowledge: Information about the many and varied aspects of leadership is included here, including successful teams, helpful employee feedback and effective meetings.
Review this course to learn about these important leadership skills:
- The elements of a successful team and how to build one
- Giving effective performance appraisals
- Providing constructive employee feedback
- The role of the manager
- Transitioning to management
- The elements of a successful meeting
- How to lead productive meetings
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Orderly: Courses, Training & Certification
- What Are Some Professional Certification Courses for a Mechanical Engineer?
- Ethical Hacker: Courses, Training & Certification
- Kettlebell Classes, Courses and Professional Training Information
- Certified Administrative Professional Courses and Training Programs
- Online MCSE Certification Training with Course Descriptions
- Home Study Microsoft Certification Courses and Training Programs
- Meat Cutter Training, Course and Certification Information
- Cyber Security Architect: Courses, Certification & Training
- Irradiated-Fuel Handlers: Courses, Training & Certification
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses