Course SummaryThis online corporate training course examines the principles of Six Sigma through comprehensive and engaging lessons. Your company's employees will learn the essentials of Six Sigma methodology and how it can be used to improve the processes of an organization.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
About This Course
The course is comprised of several chapters that contain short and engaging lessons that are typically less than ten minutes in length. This course can be used to help your company's employees and managers understand the basic principles of Six Sigma, including the program's belt levels and approach to process improvement.
How It Works
The lessons in this course can conveniently be accessed on virtually any desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device, which allows employees to complete the course at home, in the office or on the go. Employees can view the lessons in sequence or one at a time.
Using the course is simple:
- Easy-to-follow lessons clearly lay out important definitions, concepts and illustrative examples related to Six Sigma
- Employees can check their understanding of the lesson material by taking the included quizzes
- Supplemental text lessons and transcripts can easily be accessed for further study
- Chapter exams are included to help you measure your employees' understanding of key Six Sigma concepts
How It Helps
- Improves customer relations: The course can help employees understand how the Six Sigma approach can be used to improve customer success.
- Educates employees and managers: Employees and managers learn the purpose of Six Sigma and can prepare to seek Six Sigma certification.
- Improves processes: Knowledge of Six Sigma's approach to process improvement can help employees and managers improve and streamline company operations.
After finishing this course, employees will understand:
- The basics of Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Differences between Six Sigma's belt levels
- The tools and processes used in Six Sigma
- Six Sigma's approach to process improvement
- The relationship between Six Sigma and customer success
This course is intended for educational purposes only and will not result in Six Sigma certification and may not offer qualification to attain Six Sigma certification.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Six Sigma Definition
- Six Sigma Training Programs and Requirements
- Online Six Sigma Certificate Programs and Training Options
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Training Programs
- Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Certification Information
- Six Sigma Studies Education Programs Overview
- Learn QuickBooks Online: Overview of QuickBooks Training Courses
- Learn Unix Online with Unix Courses and Training Programs
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses