- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 222
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1How to Use Exponential Notation
Course SummaryAccess this study guide at any time to prepare for the Smarter Balanced Math Grade 11 exam. Our lessons help you go over the concepts and operations you need to know before you take this test, and our practice assessments help you make sure you know how to perform essential math skills.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
25 chapters in Smarter Balanced Assessments - Math Grade 11: Test Prep & Practice
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course was designed to help you review the mathematical topics you need to be familiar with before taking the Smarter Balanced Math Grade 11 exam. We provide you with information regarding algebra, geometry and trigonometry. You can find out more about different types of functions, various theorems and important mathematical equations. Working on these lessons will help you study:
- Exponents, exponential expressions and square roots
- Complex numbers, radicals and radicands
- Algebraic and rational expressions and equations
- Square roots and polynomials
- Graphs, inequalities and function behavior
- Quadratic equations and systems of equations
- Similarity, right triangles, circles and geometric measurements
- Logic and probability
About the Exam
The Smarter Balanced Math Grade 11 Exam is used to measure a student's college and career readiness with mathematical knowledge. You will have up to four hours to complete the test, which includes roughly forty questions. These questions are divided between categories that will assess what you know about concepts and procedures, problem solving, modeling and data analysis and communicating reasoning.
Preparing & Registering for the Smarter Balanced Math Grade 11 Exam
We created this course to help you get familiar with the mathematical topics you need to know for the Smarter Balanced Math Grade 11 Exam. These lessons are supported by experts in the field of mathematics, who can answer any questions you have as you complete this study guide. The lessons are short and designed to make it easy for you to absorb these equations and facts. Additionally, we make it easy to track your progress by including self-assessment opportunities throughout the course.
The Smarter Balanced Math Grade 11 Exam is offered through your school. Some districts complete this assessment through computer-testing.
Smarter Balanced Assessments is a registered trademark of the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- What You Need To Know About The ParaPro Assessment
- The Compass Test: What You Need to Know
- Easy Steps You Can Take to Help Students Appreciate Math
- Overview of the Skills Needed to Become a Library Helper
- Why Even Smart Students Still Need to Study for an Open-Book Exam
- TEKS - Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- How Study.com Helps You Improve Your Grades
- How Can Parents Help Their Students Prepare for a College Readiness or AP Exam?
- Math Lesson Plans
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses