- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 175
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Stress Management Lesson Plan
Course SummaryUtilize the teacher resources in this engaging course to develop or strengthen your curriculum and create units and lessons that can enhance your students' comprehension of social and emotional development. Benefit from access to informative lesson plans, supplemental learning materials and more.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This self-paced course offers a variety of teacher resources you can access to make your curriculum and lesson planning processes simple. Among the resources available in this course are lesson plans that offer learning objectives, curriculum standards, discussion topic ideas and more to help you develop curriculum and plan classroom lessons. Activity ideas are also available to help you engage students as they study character education, emotional intelligence, stress management and related social and emotional development topics. Enjoy access to supplemental materials like short lessons and quizzes that can add depth to your class lectures and enhance your students' learning outcomes.
How It Works
Lesson plans, activity ideas and additional learning materials in this course offer flexible accessibility. Choose any resources that can enhance your curriculum development and lesson planning, and visit as often as you'd like.
Features available in this course include the following:
- Lesson plans featuring key vocabulary words, instructional strategies, discussion ideas and other resources that focus on topics like stress management and self-improvement
- Supplemental lessons you can share during your classroom instruction to deepen your students' knowledge of social and emotional development
- Multiple-choice quizzes you can share in the classroom to ensure students fully comprehend the materials
- Mobile accessibility that lets you and your students view course materials using any smartphone or tablet
How It Helps
- Offers convenience: This course's 24/7 computer and mobile access lets you utilize the teacher resources before, during or after your time in the classroom.
- Provides helpful strategies: Lesson plans share helpful instructional strategies you can use to incorporate the learning materials in this course into your curriculum and lessons.
- Keeps students engaged: Activities, discussion topics and other classroom tools and resources can get students involved during your lessons and keep them engaged.
In this course are lesson plans and learning materials that cover topics like:
- Character education
- Emotional intelligence
- Critical thinking and responsibility
- Coping skills and stress management
- Self-improvement and self-esteem
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- List of Free Online Child Development Courses & Learning Materials
- Strategies for Creating Personalized Learning Plans for Students
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- List of Free Online Cartooning Lessons and Learning Materials
- Free Online Cinematography Classes, Lessons & Course Materials
- Flashcards - Developing & Strengthening Writing
- Technology Dependency Gives Teachers Better Options for Engaging Students
- Flashcards - Physical, Social & Emotional Development
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- The Benefits of Learning What Your Students Already Know
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses