- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 25
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Role of Social Media in Business Communication
Course SummaryThis corporate training course on social media for executives is a handy resource to use with your management teams to review professional social media practices. Because these resources can be utilized on mobile devices, they're easy to access anytime.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
When your management teams work through this course on social media for executives, they'll review lessons and quizzes outlining these topics clearly. Our lessons discuss the impact of social media activity and ways in which social media helps companies meet leadership goals.
How It Works
In this course, we've presented bite-sized lessons covering social media topics written specifically for executives. Your managers can study using their mobile devices for maximum flexibility.
You'll find the following resources in this course:
- Short lessons covering social media topics
- Multiple-choice quizzes after the lessons
- Tests following the chapters
- A comprehensive course test
How It Helps
- Targets executives: The specific needs of executives and their unique interactions and responsibilities on social media are outlined in this course.
- Provides understanding: When your leadership teams review this course, they'll study strategies for social media, the impact it has on business and an introduction to social media.
- Offers tips: Our course offers action steps your executives can use to use, listen to and share on social media.
Our corporate training course is designed to help your executives:
- Understand social media as it applies to executives
- Outline the impact of social media activity
- Discuss leadership goals and social media
- Describe listening and sharing strategies for executives on social media
- Explain social media strategies executives can use
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Find a Job Using Social Media
- Social Media Account Executive: Job Description & Salary
- Social Media Bachelor's Degree
- Adapting Social Media to the Classroom
- Jobs that Involve Social Media
- Social Media Marketing Careers
- Social Media Communications Degree
- Social Media Degree Programs Online
- Social Media Etiquette for College Students
- Using Social Media in the Classroom: Pros and Cons
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses