Course SummaryRefresh your teaching curriculum with the lesson plans and activities on Earth and space science provided in this informative chapter. You can make these science topics interesting and fun for your students by integrating these resources into your curriculum.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Space & Earth Science Lesson Plans & Activities - Chapter Summary
Our engaging chapter on space and Earth science includes activities and lesson plans to help you effectively teach your students about these topics. Lesson plans are included for Earth history and science, plate tectonics, space, soil and erosion, space exploration and more. When you utilize these professionally designed resources in your curriculum, you can have confidence that you're teaching the most accurate information that also meets the appropriate educational standards.
How It Helps
- Gets your students involved: The activities and resources in this chapter are designed to encourage engagement with science subjects, so your students will better understand and retain the information they learn.
- Makes planning easy: Because these lesson plans cover a variety of topics and are ready to be worked straight into your classroom, time spent planning your lessons is reduced.
- Increases flexibility: You can work on your lesson plans at whatever time works best for you, even from inside the classroom, on your mobile phone, tablet or computer.
How It Works
This helpful resource offers teachers lesson plan resources with relevant tools to make planning Earth and space science lessons easy.
- Use lesson plan outlines for specific space and Earth science topics you want to cover in class.
- Formulate your science class outline using the suggested classroom tools offered in the lesson plans.
- Share the related science lessons with students in class to make learning fun and engaging.
- Use related lesson quizzes to ensure your students understand the most important space and Earth science concepts from the lessons.
- Engage your students with relevant science-related activities, discussion questions or other materials found in the lesson plan outline.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Earth and Space Science Quizzes
- Earth and Space Science Videos
- Learn Earth and Space Science
- Earth and Space Science Questions and Answers
- Course Curriculum of a Master's Degree in Library Science
- Adapting Your Curriculum to Student Progress
- What Would a Common Curriculum Mean for Teachers and Students?
- Jobs Related to Earth Science
- Using Integrated Curriculum to Prepare Students for the Real World
- Earth Science
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses