- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 53
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Spanish Numbers Flashcards (1-100)
Course SummaryReview essential Spanish vocabulary with these interactive flashcard sets. The flashcards are available to study at any time, and they can help you boost your Spanish knowledge for upcoming exams, assignments or personal use.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
|Course Progress||Best Score|
|Flashcards - Spanish Airport Vocabulary & Flashcards|
|Flashcards - Spanish Travel Phrases & Vocabulary Flashcards|
About These Flashcards
These flashcards will help you memorize important Spanish vocabulary terms. Each flashcard contains a word in Spanish coupled with the English translation to help you learn and retain the vocabulary. Topics covered in these flashcards include:
- Spanish verbs
- Numbers in Spanish
- Spanish adjectives
How Flashcards Help
- Information retention: Reviewing the flashcards will help you remember Spanish words for in-class exercises as well as oral and written tests.
- Mobile-friendly: You can view these cards with a mobile device to prepare for tests, to understand your homework or to improve your command of the Spanish language at any time.
- Vocabulary expansion: Flashcards help you remember key terms that you can use to express yourself and communicate with others in Spanish.
- Self-monitoring: Test yourself on each Spanish term, and keep track of your progress by noting the words that come easily to you as well as the ones that you struggle to remember.
How They Work
Flashcards are powerful study tools for learning Spanish vocabulary since they are straightforward and easy-to-use. Flashcards can also help you learn other aspects of the Spanish language, including grammar rules, verb endings and special characters in the Spanish alphabet.
- Go to a chapter that covers the set of Spanish terms you need to learn.
- Open a flashcard set for the terms you're studying.
- Identify the word on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- What to Do When Your Study Group Isn't Helping You Succeed on Exams
- GED Study Guide Flashcards
- TEKS - Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Spanish and Iberian Studies
- Tips & Tricks for Your Upcoming PHR Certification Exam
- Does Every Florida Teacher Have to Take the General Knowledge Exams?
- Jobs that Involve Spanish
- Becoming a Spanish Teacher in Florida
- How to Become a Spanish Teacher in Georgia
- How to Become a Spanish Teacher in Illinois
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses