- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 27
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Stakeholder Analysis? - Definition & Methods
Course SummaryLead a corporate training workshop about stakeholder agility for leaders by utilizing the lessons and chapters included in this helpful course. Individual lessons or chapters can also be assigned to your supervisors for them to complete online either at home or in the office.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This informative course offers information on stakeholder agility for leaders written by professional instructors. Our lessons on identifying and managing stakeholders, agile and lean leadership and stakeholder ethics are ready to be assigned to your leadership teams for review on a tablet, computer, smartphone or laptop.
How It Works
When your supervisors access this course, they'll find chapters on different subjects that are then broken down into short, concisely written lessons. For assessment purposes, we've also included lesson quizzes and chapter tests for either you or your leadership teams to use to ensure comprehension.
You'll find the following resources:
- Bite-sized lessons that discuss various stakeholder agility topics
- Lesson quizzes to keep tabs on progress
- Chapter tests that wrap up the content presented in each chapter
- A comprehensive test at the end of the course
How It Helps
- Promotes understanding: Your leadership teams will gain knowledge of how to identify stakeholders and how to then manage them.
- Builds relationships: Supervisors and leaders who understand both internal and external stakeholder relationships are better able to manage those relationships.
- Educates leaders: This course explains lean leadership and agile leadership philosophies, giving your supervisors a clear understanding of these concepts as they're used in business.
This course is designed to help supervisors do the following:
- Identify and manage stakeholders
- Detail agile and lean leadership philosophies
- Differentiate between external and internal stakeholder relationships
- Outline stakeholder ethics
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- List of Free Online Acting Courses, Classes, Lessons and Workshops
- List of Free Online German Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Data Entry Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online French Language Lessons and Courses
- List of Free Online Italian Courses and Lessons
- Online Sign Language Lessons, Classes and Courses
- List of Free Online Management Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Japanese Lessons and Courses
- List of Free Online Art Courses, Lessons and Tutorials
- List of Free Online Algebra Courses and Lessons
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses