- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 42
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Oral Tradition of Storytelling: Definition, History & Examples
Course SummaryUtilize this corporate training course to help your employees understand more about using storytelling in content marketing. The short and engaging lessons can be viewed on a computer or mobile device for flexible and convenient studying.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This corporate training course provides short lessons the importance and applications of storytelling in content marketing that you can use for a variety of training purposes. These illustrated lessons discuss topics like effective storytelling elements, the business applications of storytelling and steps in the content marketing process.
How It Works
You'll find chapters covering different subjects broken into bite-sized lessons in this course. All aspects of the course are designed to enhance understanding and measure your employees' retention.
Here we've included the following resources:
- Short lessons on storytelling in content marketing
- Multiple-choice quizzes for each of the lessons
- Chapter tests that verify their comprehension of key storytelling concepts
- A comprehensive test that spans the course
How It Helps
- Offers variety: Use this chapter to train new employees and refresh existing team members' knowledge of effective storytelling elements in a corporate training workshop.
- Provides knowledge: In reviewing this course, your staff members will come away understanding the historical context of storytelling and successful techniques for completing it.
- Instills confidence: When your employees understand the content marketing process and how to create a brand strategy in content marketing, they'll feel more confident in going about their duties.
This corporate training chapter is designed to help your employees achieve these goals:
- Outline the scientific and historical context of storytelling
- Recognize effective storytelling elements
- Discuss the audience relationship as it relates to in storytelling marketing
- Explain frameworks and techniques for storytelling
- Detail the business and marketing applications of storytelling
- Examine brand strategies and the use of social media for content marketing
- Describe the process of content marketing
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- 5 Lessons to Help Your Students Understand the Elections
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- Web Content Manager: Education, Courses & Training
- Personal Computer Training Programs and Courses
- Business Computer Applications Courses and Training Programs
- Online Computer Networking Courses and Training Information
- Online Computer Operation Course and Training Information
- Online Accredited Computer Courses and Training Programs
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses