- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 38
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Role of Visuals in Communication
Course SummaryThis corporate training course on storytelling for designers is professionally presented. Use it for workshop training, or assign the entire course or a few of the lessons to your employees to ensure their full understanding.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this informative course, storytelling for designers is analyzed. Allow your employees to review subjects such as the meaning and impact of visuals, imagery in story design and ways of creating it. These resources are accessible 24/7 on any smartphone, tablet or computer for convenient and flexible study.
How It Works
In this course, you'll find a collection of short lessons grouped by topic. To help keep your team members on track, each lesson is accompanied by a short quiz that usually consists of five questions.
We've included these resources here:
- Concise lessons on storytelling for designers
- Self-assessment lesson quizzes
- Multiple-choice chapter tests
- A comprehensive course test
How It Helps
- Imparts knowledge: Your employees will learn about composition in story design and receive an introduction to the concept of storytelling for designers.
- Offers versatility: Meet a variety of training goals, from onboarding and new hire training to corporate training workshops and refresher courses.
- Promotes consistency:When employees fully understand these concepts, they'll be more able to work together with success and meet expectations for designs.
After completing this course, your employees should be ready to:
- Provide an introduction to storytelling for designers
- Outline the impact and meaning of visuals
- Identify the elements of the visual narrative
- Detail imagery in story design
- Discuss style, details and composition in story design
- Create storytelling design
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Certified Administrative Professional Courses and Training Programs
- Kettlebell Classes, Courses and Professional Training Information
- Orderly: Courses, Training & Certification
- EMT Training Courses by Level
- Paramedic Training Courses by Level
- Orthotic Training Programs and Courses
- Locksmith Training Programs and Courses
- Distribution Training Programs and Courses
- Seminary Courses and Training Information
- List of Free Online Acting Courses, Classes, Lessons and Workshops
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses