- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 252
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Are the ACT WorkKeys Tests?
Course SummaryUse this helpful course to learn about a variety of topic-specific student resources. You'll find resources that can help you catch up in school subjects like math and English or learn about career training and college certificate programs.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
About This Course
This course is divided into a series of useful student resources. Each chapter contains articles on resources that can help with common student concerns. If you're looking to improve your credit, get help with studying or seeking a job, you're in the right place. You'll even find help with preparing for standardized tests and certificate and training courses.
|Credit Recovery Resources||Find resources to help you get out of debt and improve your credit.|
|General Standardized Test Prep Resources||Learn all about a variety of standardized tests.|
|Resources for Business Courses, Certificates & Training||Get up to speed in business education.|
|Resources for Courses, Certificates & Training||Explore helpful resources for courses and certificate and training programs in a number of subject areas.|
|Resources for Getting a Job||Discover tools to help you in your job search.|
|Resources for Learning English & Language Arts||Use these resources to assist with English and Language Arts topics.|
|Resources for Learning Math||Get help with your math coursework with these resources.|
|Resources for Learning Spanish||Look at resources you can use to supplement your Spanish language learning.|
|Resources for Technology Courses, Certificates & Training||View resources you can use in conjunction with a technology course, training or certificate program.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- What You Can Learn From These Fictional College Students
- Learn Math
- Learn Hypnosis: Certification Program and Course Information
- Distance Learning Programs in Human Resources with Course Info
- Learn French Translation: Course and Training Program Information
- Learn Unix Online with Unix Courses and Training Programs
- Learn Precision Carpentry: Course and Training Program Overviews
- Schools in My Area: Helpful Resources to Find Local Institutions
- Learn Data Entry: College Programs for a Career in Data Entry
- The Most Helpful Free Education Resources
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses