- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 28
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Domain Modeling: Definition & Examples
Course SummaryUse this course to enhance your understanding of systems and software development, systems analysis methods and modeling languages. Review these details if you are a computer science student preparing for class discussions or exams or simply want to learn more about computer architecture and design.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
About This Course
This course allows you to review information about systems architecture, systems analysis, modeling and relevant topics. You will also study details about software engineering design and development methodologies. Instructors have extensive backgrounds in computer science and guide you easily through each subject in video and text lessons. These lessons are available on any device 24/7, making it simple and convenient to study at your own pace. Self-assessment quizzes are great tools you can use to determine what you have learned and measure your need for further review of any topic.
These lessons can be useful for computer science or software engineering students, IT professionals or even casual learners.
- College students interested in supplementing their studies can use this course as they prepare for exams or need more information to complete projects.
- High school students taking computer courses might use these lessons to get further details about subjects that might not be covered extensively in class.
- Teachers who wish to present supplemental materials to their class can use these resources to increase student engagement and improve class participation.
- Professionals who wish to review this material to prepare for certification exams or who are seeking to satisfy continuing education requirements may find this course useful.
- Anyone interested in computer topics who wishes to expand his/her knowledge for personal reasons will enjoy the helpful information in this chapter that that's presented in a fun and convenient format.
- System analysis and design overview
- Domain modeling and SysML and UML modeling languages
- System analysis and design infrastructure and architecture
- Modeling and diagramming practices
- Software engineering design patterns
- Development methodologies and testing techniques
- Object-oriented design and service-oriented architecture
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Architecture Computer Software Courses and Classes
- Online Computer Software Design Courses and Classes
- Online Computer Information Systems Courses and Classes
- Online Courses and Classes in Computer Design
- Computer Systems Analysis Degree Programs
- Online Computer Science Courses, Classes and Schools
- Skip Your Computer Science Class and Learn to Code for Free
- Master of Computer Science: Computer Systems Security Degree Overview
- Top Schools for Computer Systems Analysis Programs
- Career Information for a Computer Systems Analysis Degree
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses