- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 69
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Scientific Research?
Course SummaryIf you need to study for the TCAP HS EOC Chemistry test, use this study guide course to get fully prepared. The course contains short lessons that enable you to quickly review all of the exam's chemistry topics, and we've included interactive practice quizzes to help you retain your knowledge.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This study guide course is designed to help you prepare for the Tennessee Comprehensive Assessment Program High School End of Course (TCAP HS EOC) Chemistry exam. The course includes a comprehensive look at the test's chemistry topics and helps you review in a fast and efficient manner. You'll review several chemistry topics that will appear on the exam, such as:
- Scientific analysis and investigation
- Atomic structure
- The periodic table of elements
- Concentrations and properties of chemical solutions
- Properties and interactions of matter
- Energy properties
- Gas pressure, temperature and volume
About the Exam
The TCAP HS EOC Chemistry exam is designed to ensure that Tennessee high school students' have the chemistry knowledge required to enter the workforce and pursue secondary education. The exam contains between 50-60 multiple-choice questions that cover major topics in chemistry. You'll have an hour and fifteen minutes to complete the examination.
TCAP HS EOC Chemistry Exam Preparation & Registration
This study guide helps you gain a comprehensive understanding of important chemistry topics. You can take the course from start to finish or jump to specific topics using your course dashboard. Each video breaks down essential chemistry definitions, formulas, elements and concepts in an easy-to-understand way. Our expert instructors explain chemistry topics using engaging narration and memorable examples to help you remember what you learn. Self-assessment quizzes are attached to each lesson to make sure you fully understand the material.
The test a part of the Tennessee Department of Education's required annual assessments for high school students. The chemistry test is given in conjunction with other subject assessments that measure students' progress throughout the school year.
TCAP is a registered trademark of the Tennessee Department of Education, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- Chemistry Courses and Classes Overview
- Online Interactive Advertising Course and Class Review
- How to Guide Students Through Study.com's Courses
- Overview of Legal Studies Courses
- Online Graduate Courses in Chemistry: Course Descriptions
- Online Inorganic Chemistry Course Information
- Online Organic Chemistry Course Overviews
- Organic Chemistry Courses and Classes Overview
- Chemistry Teacher Courses with Classes Overview
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses