- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 218
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Professional Development Resources for High School Teachers
Course SummaryThis course assembles a variety of teaching resources in one place, including strategies for classroom management, information on curriculum and rubrics, and resources for professional development and teacher certification. These teaching resources are accessible on your computer, tablet, or mobile phone 24 hours a day for convenient planning and preparation.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
About This Course
In this course, we've compiled a vast array of helpful articles with teaching resources for current and prospective educators. Learn about things like Common Core standards, Praxis testing, and teacher certification requirements. In addition, you'll find useful information to help with lesson planning and implementation.
|Classroom Management Resources||Explore strategies and methods to manage your class and facilitate learning.|
|Common Core Standards by State||Understand the Common Core State Standards and how to apply them in the classroom.|
|Curriculum Resources for Teachers||Get assistance with planning a successful class curriculum.|
|Praxis Test by State||Find out about Praxis testing in your state.|
|Sample Rubrics for Teachers||Review sample rubrics to serve as a starting point for designing your own classroom standards.|
|Teacher Development & Certification Resources||Learn about the various resources that can assist you with the certification process or ongoing professional development.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- The Flipped Classroom Model - Resources for Teachers
- ESL Resources for Teachers
- MTEL Test Preparation & Resources
- VCLA Test Preparation & Resources
- SHSAT Test Preparation & Resources
- DSST Test Preparation & Resources
- CTEL Test Preparation & Resources
- FTCE Test Preparation & Resources
- WEST Test Preparation & Resources
- HESI Test Preparation & Resources
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses