- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 32
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Organizational Communication
Course SummaryHelp your company's supervisors learn essential team briefing skills with this online corporate training course. The course offers short lessons and quizzes that can help your supervisors quickly learn and apply effective team briefing strategies.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This course is designed for employees in supervisory roles who want to learn the basics of team briefing and cultivate effective team briefing skills. Through a series of expertly taught lessons, your company's supervisors will review methods for planning and facilitating team briefings. They'll also examine the overall team briefing process, as well as virtual team briefing strategies.
How It Works
This course was designed with flexibility and simplicity in mind. You can easily integrate the course content into your managerial training sessions, or you can have your supervisors access the lessons on any Internet-connected device.
Using the course is easy:
- Bite-sized and engaging lessons show supervisors essential team briefing processes
- Self-assessment quizzes help supervisors remember key concepts from the lessons
- An Ask the Expert feature allows your supervisors to reach out to our subject matter experts with any questions they may have about team briefing
- A final course exam helps you and your supervisors assess their comprehension of important team briefing concepts
How It Helps
- Builds awareness: Your company's supervisors will become more aware of the practical business purposes of team briefings.
- Improves team briefing skills: The course lays out effective strategies for planning and leading team briefings in the workplace.
- Strengthens leadership abilities: Supervisors who complete this course will be able to better brief their teams and communicate with their employees.
After finishing the course, your company's supervisors should understand the following:
- The basics of team briefing
- Team briefing planning strategies
- Effective team briefing facilitation
- The process of team briefing
- Briefing virtual teams
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Learn Effective Communication: Classes and Courses
- Online Safety Supervisor Courses and Classes
- Learn QuickBooks Online: Overview of QuickBooks Training Courses
- Learn Unix Online with Unix Courses and Training Programs
- Learn Copywriting From Home Courses Available Online
- UCLA Teams With Private Company to Offer Online Career Training
- Learn Corporate Governance
- Learn French Translation: Course and Training Program Information
- Learn Precision Carpentry: Course and Training Program Overviews
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses