- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 20
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Why Teams Are More Effective Than Groups
Course SummaryOur professionally designed corporate training course details team building and coaching fundamentals for you to review with your employees. Use this course with individual team members at their leisure or lead a corporate training workshop or company meeting.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This engaging course contains lessons and quizzes on team building and coaching fundamentals. As your employees review it, they'll access information about how to coach successful teams and motivating these teams. Our lessons and quizzes are available online, so they can be completed at work or at home at your employees' convenience.
How It Works
This course encompasses a series of short lessons designed by professional instructors that are grouped into chapters. Arrange a group seminar or let your employees study on their own time using a variety of mobile devices.
The resources provided in this course include:
- Short lessons on team building and coaching
- Multiple-choice quizzes included with each lesson
- A test with each chapter
- A comprehensive test at the end of the course
How It Helps
- Builds strong teams:When employees know how to establish, coach and motivate their teams, then happier, more productive teams are the result.
- Increases confidence: Help build the confidence of your leaders by giving them actionable information about how to coach their teams to success and motivate them each day.
- Offers knowledge: After finishing this course, your employees should understand how to establish a successful team and coach its members effectively.
This course is designed to help your employees achieve these goals:
- Understand how to coach successful teams
- Motivate and inspire teams
- Utilize tips to establish a successful team
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Team Building Courses and Classes Overview
- Commercial Design Course and Training Information
- Online Building Maintenance Courses and Training Programs
- Commercial Building Inspector Training Programs and Courses
- Building Science Courses and Career Training Information
- UCLA Teams With Private Company to Offer Online Career Training
- Certified Administrative Professional Courses and Training Programs
- Kettlebell Classes, Courses and Professional Training Information
- Corporate Security Training Programs and Requirements
- Online 3D Design Courses and Training Programs
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses