- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 88
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1The Difference Between Groups and Teams: Definition & Contrasts
Course SummaryWith this helpful corporate training course, we've made it easy for you to ensure that your supervisors understand team building skills for supervisors. This online chapter can be accessed by your team members via their devices or presented as part of a training workshop.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Team building skills for supervisors are covered thoroughly in this engaging course. Your supervisors will review chapters and lessons on new teams and team members, leading team meetings, coaching models at work and team communication and delegation, among other topics.
How It Works
In this course, we've included professionally created chapters grouped by subject that are made up of entertaining lessons that spotlight these topics in detail. Each lesson is self-paced and designed to facilitate understanding.
Supervisors will find the following learning tools provided here:
- Short lessons covering team building skills for supervisors
- Assessment quizzes accompanying each lesson
- Tests at the end of each chapter to review the topics presented
- A comprehensive course test reviewing all the information covered in the course
How It Helps
- Boosts confidence: Supervisors who understand how to effectively communicate with teams and delegate tasks will be able to do these tasks more confidently.
- Assists new supervisors: If you have new members in supervisory positions, use this course to give them information they need to complete their leadership tasks successfully.
- Increases productivity: Knowledge of information on the process of leading successful team meetings and effective coaching strategies helps teams run more productively and efficiently.
Use this course to ensure supervisors know how to:
- Outline team characteristics, roles and types
- Detail how to navigate new teams and team members successfully
- Discuss team objectives, goals, plans and charters
- Explain different leadership skills and styles
- Identify effective coaching strategies and models at work
- Lead productive team meetings
- Understand successful team communication and delegation
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Safety Supervisor Courses and Classes
- Online Building Maintenance Courses and Training Programs
- UCLA Teams With Private Company to Offer Online Career Training
- Team Building Courses and Classes Overview
- Access Classes, Courses and Training Programs
- Online Building Inspector Classes, Courses and Training Programs
- Online Classes for Curriculum Supervisors
- Commercial Building Inspector Training Programs and Courses
- Building Science Courses and Career Training Information
- Home Inspection Training Online: Summary of Courses
- Web Design College Top College for Becoming a Web Designer - Tulsa OK
- Multimedia Degrees Top School with Degree Programs in Multimedia and Digital Communications - Salt Lake City UT
- Mammography Technician Degrees
- Top Nursing University - Honolulu HI
- Top Ranked School for Computer Information Technology - Fort Lauderdale FL
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses