- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 20
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Is Creativity? - Definition & Exercises
Course SummaryIt's easy to review team creativity in the workplace with your employees with help from our course. The self-paced lessons and chapters can be conveniently reviewed anywhere at any time via phone, laptop or tablet.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Our course on team creativity in the workplace can be relied on for a variety of training purposes. The lessons cover subjects such as how team creativity can be accurately measured and how to build creative teams. Our lessons are designed by educators and are simple to follow.
How It Works
This course is made up of short chapters and lessons on team creativity at work. Your employees can fit in study time between meetings or they can complete the course at home.
In this course, you'll find:
- Bite-sized lessons on workplace team creativity
- Short lesson quizzes
- Multiple-choice tests with the chapters
- A comprehensive course test
How It Helps
- Provides strategy: Once this course is completed, your employees will have tips and tools they can use to build, foster and measure creativity on their workplace teams.
- Makes training simple: This course is suited for many training objectives such as onboarding for new hires or a training seminar.
- Offers knowledge: When reviewing this course, your teams will understand the important connection between intelligence, creativity and innovation.
Our course is a handy way to ensure your employees can:
- Understand how to build creative teams
- Foster creative teams at work
- Accurately measure team creativity
- Outline the relationship between innovation, creativity and intelligence
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Wedding Planner Courses Review
- How to Motivate Your Employees After Performance Reviews
- Self-Paced Distance Learning: How Does IT Work?
- Self-Paced Computer Training Programs and Requirements
- Online Artificial Intelligence Course Reviews
- Online Database Administrator Course Reviews
- Online Merchandising Course and Class Reviews
- Online Japanese Courses and Classes Review
- Online German Courses and Classes Review
- Online Cryptography Course and Class Reviews
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses