- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 56
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Computer Terms: Lesson for Kids
Course SummaryOur elementary school level technology course offers a way to increase your child's classroom and assignment success using quick, engaging lessons on computers, engineering and electronics. You can also track your child's progress in understanding technology with self-assessment quizzes at the end of each lesson.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
We have a series of video lessons designed to mimic elementary school technology courses. Each short video lesson will show your child different technology concepts that they would learn in their class. These short lessons will ensure that your child is retaining as much information as possible without becoming distracted. At the end of each lesson, you and your child will have an opportunity to see which areas they might still be struggling with the brief self-assessment quizzes.
How It Works
- Our format allows users to jump from concept to concept as needed, whether your child needs to take the course from start to finish or just needs help in a specific area.
- Your child can learn at their own pace without any classroom pressure.
- Students can view the materials as many times as they need to.
- Complete video transcripts make it easy to follow along.
- Short self-assessment quizzes let you see where your child might still be struggling.
- You'll have the ability to contact our instructors if you have any questions.
Using The Course
This great tool provides your child with an entertaining and informative way to learn about elementary school level technology. We offer professional quality lessons that can meet the unique needs of your child, whether they need to start with the basics or just need help with a particular concept.
You'll find this useful if:
- Your child needs extra help in their technology classes
- Your student would benefit from a more visual learning format
- Your child has fallen behind in their technology classes and needs to catch up
- You are looking for a way to supplement their learning with extra study resources
- Your student need help with studying for an upcoming technology exam
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Top Orlando Computer Engineering & Electronics Technology School
- Computer Electronics Engineering Technology Education Options
- Associate of Computer Electronics Engineering Technology Degree
- Integrating Technology in the High School Classroom with Video Lessons
- How to Choose an Electronics Technology School
- Electronics Computer Technology: Trade School Diploma Program Summary
- Top NYC School for an Electronics & Computer Technology Degree
- Top School in San Diego for an Electronics & Computer Technology Degree
- Top School for Electronics and Computer Technology - Henderson, NV
- Top Electronics and Computer Technology School - Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses