- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 41
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Interactive Learning? - Overview & Tools
Course SummaryLearn how to more effectively integrate technology in your classroom with this collection of useful teaching resources. This course's short and expertly taught lessons explore the applications of technology in classroom settings, as well and the benefits of using technological tools in education.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Our instructors designed this course to meet your needs as a teacher in any subject. Since technology is a big part of society, it is crucial for teachers to be comfortable with it in their classrooms as well. You can use our video and text lessons to review important technology information.
How It Works
As a teacher, you have a busy schedule outside of the classroom with grading papers and making lesson plans, leaving you with limited time for additional learning. Our lessons are short for your convenience, but also comprehensive. You can even access them from your mobile device!
In this course you will find:
- Video lessons that last no longer than ten minutes
- Fully written transcripts filled with key terms and phrases in bold to emphasize importance
- A timeline feature within the videos that allows you to skip around the lesson to areas you want to focus on
- Lesson quizzes and chapter tests that give you the opportunity to gauge your knowledge
How It Helps
- Promotes an effective learning environment: By reviewing this chapter, you will learn how technology helps you in your classroom and makes learning more effective.
- Teaches valuable skills: Provides valuable information you can share with your students, such as internet safety.
- Motivate students: When you apply the information that you study in this chapter, you will be able to motivate your students in ways that weren't possible before the digital age.
|Basics of Integrating Technology in the Classroom||Identify popular technology resources and class activities that involve technology.|
|Foundations of Blended Learning||Discover blended learning strategies as well as the benefits of integrating different types of learning into your classroom.|
|Tools for Integrating Technology in the Classroom||Take a look at the specific tools that are used to work technology into the classroom.|
|Motivating Students in the Digital Age||Evaluate the different ways you can motivate your students using technology.|
|Teaching Online Conduct & Internet Safety||Explore the importance of practicing proper internet safety rules.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Six Expert Tips for Integrating Technology Into the Classroom for the First Time
- Flashcards - Basics of Integrating Technology in the Classroom
- Integrating Technology in the High School Classroom with Video Lessons
- Flashcards - Classroom Technology
- Using Technology Can Change Your Classroom for the Better
- Ethical Issues with Using Technology in the Classroom
- Flashcards - Technology in the ESOL Classroom
- Flashcards - Technology Uses in the Classroom
- Flashcards - Differentiation & Technology in the Classroom
- Benefits of Peer Teaching: Ideas for Your Classroom
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses