- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 93
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Biography of Chinua Achebe, Author of Things Fall Apart
Course SummaryThis ''Things Fall Apart'' Study Guide course gives you a firm grasp of the topics, characters and events in this novel, allowing you to participate effectively in discussion or answer exam questions. This course fosters quick memory and comprehension by teaching the essential topics in a simple and engaging video format.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
Who's It For?
Anyone who needs help reviewing Things Fall Apart quickly will benefit from taking this course. You will be able to grasp the subject matter faster, retain critical knowledge longer and earn better grades. You're in the right place if you:
- Need an efficient way to learn about Things Fall Apart
- Learn best with engaging auditory and visual tools
- Want an organized resource to help study for an exam
- Feel overwhelmed trying to memorize large amounts of information
- Struggle to identify the most important details of Things Fall Apart in your English class
How It Works:
- Watch all the fun videos in the course to learn important information.
- Review lessons as needed to strengthen your comprehension.
- Refer to the video transcripts to reinforce your learning.
- Test your knowledge with lesson quizzes and chapter exams.
- Submit questions to one of our instructors for personalized support if you need extra help.
Why It Works:
- Study Efficiently: Review only the information you need to know.
- Retain What You Learn: Engaging animations and real-life examples make topics easy to grasp.
- Be Ready on Test Day: Use the Things Fall Apart final exam to be prepared.
- Get Extra Support: Ask our subject-matter experts any relevant question. They're here to help!
- Study With Flexibility: Watch videos on any web-ready device.
In this course, you'll cover these key topics:
- Historical and literary context of Things Fall Apart
- Literary devices used in the novel
- Analysis of Things Fall Apart, including its themes, imagery, and gender roles
- Symbols and symbolism in the novel
- Role of the setting of Things Fall Apart
- Characters in the book
- Summary of each chapter of Things Fall Apart
- Notable quotes from Things Fall Apart
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- The Most Engaging Free Courses: Study.com's People's Choice Award Winner
- Social Studies Essay Topics for Teachers
- How Online Courses Work Video
- Reading Comprehension | A Guide for Teaching Reading | Study.com
- ESL Conversation Questions & Topics for ESL Students
- How to Guide Students Through Study.com's Courses
- Teaching Credential Classes and Courses
- Flip Your Classroom with Study.com's Engaging Video Lessons
- A Guide To Advanced Placement Courses
- Fish Hatchery Manager Job Description and Information About a Career in Fishery Management
- IT Coordinator Employment Info and Requirements for Becoming an IT Coordinator
- Environmental Control Technician Employment Info and Requirements for an Environmental Control Technology Career
- Pharmaceutical Degree
- Computer Systems Manager Employment Info and Requirements for Becoming a Computer Systems Manager
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses