- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 13
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Time Management? - Definition, Examples & Studies
Course SummaryLawyers can watch the video lessons contained in this course to improve their time-management skills on the job. These easily assignable lessons can help your organization's lawyers learn the different aspects of proper time management and understand how to implement them in their careers.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Any lawyer who is looking to improve his or her time management skills can watch the interactive video lessons contained in this course. The course is divided into different chapters, each covering an important topic on time management that lawyers can put to use in their own careers.
How It Works
Because of this course's online format, lawyers can watch these video lessons at any time, and in a variety of mediums--including PCs, tablets and smartphones. Our lesson instructors will share their expertise in these areas by going over all relevant information clearly and comprehensively.
This course contains:
- Videos lessons that provide instruction on essential time management topics
- Lesson quizzes that will ensure comprehension of the main points of each lesson
- Chapter exams that include questions on the most important information from each chapter
- A final exam that goes over the major points from the course as a whole
How It Helps
- Clarifies basic principles: Lawyers will need to understand the basic principles of time management in order to work on improving their own time management skills.
- Teaches methods: Lawyers can watch these video lessons to learn the best methods for managing time in the workplace.
- Emphasizes teamwork: Given the frequent reliance on teamwork in their careers, these lessons will provide instruction on the best ways for lawyers to manage time while working in a team.
|Chapter||Topics & Objectives|
|Time Management Basics||Watch lessons on the basic principles and related issues pertaining to time management.|
|Time Management Methods||Learn methods for better managing time in a legal profession.|
|Managing Time With a Team||Go over essential tips and strategies for improving time management skills while working in a team setting.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How Do I Become a Lawyer?
- Lawyer Career Overview Video
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Considerations for Becoming a Lawyer Video
- Copyright Lawyer: Job & Career Info
- Lawyer: Job Outlook and Career Overview
- Alternative Careers for Lawyers
- List of Free Online Management Courses and Lessons
- Immigration Lawyer: Job Outlook & Career Info
- Divorce Lawyer: Job Outlook & Career Info
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses