- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 15
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Delegation Within Teams: Process & Advantages
Course SummaryUse this engaging course to educate your sales force about the importance and methods of time management. Your sales employees can learn how to effectively manage time on the job and use time management techniques to improve their sales planning, scheduling, goals and efficiency.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Comprised of a few short chapters, this corporate training course is designed to help you get the most productivity from your sales professionals. They can learn how to apply methods for planning strategies, scheduling appointments, meeting deadlines and more that will help them become more efficient salespeople. Lesson topics include:
- Delegating tasks
- Setting performance goals
- Monitoring goals to chart progress
- Scheduling and planning strategies
- Structuring tasks
- Solutions for traveling salesmen
How It Works
Training is made simple with the lessons in this course and provided examples that illustrate the techniques and strategies discussed. Since lessons are accessible on any device at any time, this training can be conducted on-site, at home or even while sales representatives are on the road.
Using this course involves:
- Watching short and engaging videos highlighting time management practices
- Measuring each employee's understanding of the material with assessment quizzes
- Printing lesson transcripts to be used as reference guides
How It Helps
- Develops efficiency: Sales representatives can accomplish more during a work day by applying these time management methods.
- Encourages team work: By learning task structuring and delegation, sales employees learn to work more effectively and get more done through teamwork.
- Reduces stress : Feeling unproductive and 'working against the clock' can lead to job stress; employing time management practices will help your sale force feel less stressed.
|Chapter Title||Topics & Objectives|
|Time Management in Teams||Learn what time management is, its relation to job stress, how to implement time management techniques into project management and the delegation of tasks to increase efficiency.|
|Setting & Achieving Goals||Find out how to use goals to enhance performance, contribute to well-being and chart progress in the completion of tasks.|
|Scheduling & Planning for Sales Professionals||Get details about reverse scheduling, planning to achieve client satisfaction and attention, and prioritizing both clients and prospects.|
|Improving Sales Efficiency||Explore multitasking and task structure as well as ways to improve travel efficiency and communication methods.|
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses