- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 38
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What is Time Management? - Definition, Examples & Studies
Course SummaryOur Time Management for Supervisors course provides you with short lessons you can use to help the supervisors on your team understand how to best manage their time. All of the lessons and chapters in this course are mobile-friendly and flexibly paced for maximum accessibility for your team.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
In this course, you'll find chapters containing lessons that go into further detail on important time management subjects and considerations. Just a few of the topics your employees will learn include time management in the workplace, steps for delegating tasks effectively and how to manage meetings for productivity and time.
How It Works
Your supervisors can review as many or as few of these lessons as needed from the workplace or at home on their tablet, computer or smartphone. All of our lessons are completely self-paced, allowing everyone to work at a speed that is comfortable for them.
This course includes the following resources:
- Short lessons that outline important time management topics
- Lesson quizzes designed to help employees keep tabs on their progress and understanding
- Chapter tests that reinforce key concepts to ensure comprehension
- The final course exam provides review of all the employee has learned
How It Helps
- Focuses on supervisor needs: Because this course is designed specifically for supervisors, the lessons on time management found here cover the issues and needs that directly impact their abilities on the job.
- Builds confidence: After taking this course, your supervisors will feel confident in delegating tasks and managing meetings effectively and appropriately for time.
- Maximizes effectiveness: Making sure your supervisors know how to successfully manage their time at work leads to productive, motivated and effective teams.
Once your supervisors finish this course, they should understand these topics:
- Time management in the workplace
- Setting goals, planning and organization
- Successful task delegation
- Meeting management for time and productivity
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- List of Free Online Management Courses and Lessons
- List of Free Online Hotel Management Courses and Lessons
- Educational Supervisor Courses and Classes Overview
- Online Safety Supervisor Courses and Classes
- School Supervisor Degree Programs with Course Descriptions
- Online Time Management Courses and Training Programs
- List of Free Guitar Courses and Lessons
- Team Building Courses and Classes Overview
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- 5 Lessons to Help Your Students Understand the Elections
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses