- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 87
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Sensory Adaptation & Habituation: Definition & Examples
Course SummaryEnhance your preparations for Paper II of the UGC NET Psychology exam using the study resources in this short online course. Review engaging lessons and take multiple-choice quizzes and practice exams to strengthen your comprehension of important psychology concepts.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This self-paced course provides a comprehensive overview of psychology topics you could see on Paper II of the UGC NET Psychology exam. Top instructors have developed entertaining lessons that boost your knowledge of the learning process, motivation, thinking and more. Practice quizzes and exams gauge your psychology knowledge and offer insights into the types of questions you could encounter on the test. Topics covered in this course include the following:
- Perceptual processes of the brain and the learning process
- Memory, forgetting, thinking and problem solving
- Basics of motivation and emotion
- Determinants and theories of intelligence and personality
- Psychology research methodology
- Testing and measurement in psychology
- Biological bases of behaviors
About the Exam
The National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) Psychology National Eligibility Test (NET) is used to determine the eligibility of Indian nationals to lectureship and the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). Paper II of the test consists of 50 objective questions that carry 100 total marks. Questions often take the form of multiple-choice, matching, true/false or assertion-reasoning. The test is offered twice a year in the months of June and December. Results are typically declared in October and April.
UGC NET Psychology Paper II Preparation & Registration
Preparing for Paper II of the UGC NET Psychology exam is simple using this short course. Choose any lessons to view based on your desire to refresh or expand your knowledge of operant conditioning, the motivation cycle, personality psychology, neural impulses and much more. Multiple-choice quizzes accompanying the lessons let your check your understanding of the concepts they cover. Chapter exams and a final course exam are also available to help you review various psychology concepts. This course is available 24/7 and can be accessed using any computer, smartphone or tablet with an Internet connection.
Contact the University Grants Commission to learn the steps necessary to apply to take the exam. An announcement is made in March for the June test and September for the December test, giving you ample time to apply and study.
The UGC NET exam is a registered trademark of the University Grants Commission New Delhi, India, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- LPN NCLEX Exam Preparation Resources
- Bank Teller Exam Information, Resources and Exam Preparation Tips
- Online Developmental Psychology Courses
- Where Can I Take a Child Care Exam Online?
- Top AP Exam Study Guides and Resources
- Free Online Appraiser Licensing Exam Preparation Information
- Online Courses and Classes in Behavioral Psychology
- Online Psychology Graduate Course Overviews
- Free Online Developmental Psychology Courses
- Online Courses in Criminal Psychology: Course Descriptions
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses