- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 70
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1A Retrieved Reformation Flashcards
Course SummaryCheck out these literature flashcard sets to review essential literature vocabulary, authors and novels. You can use these flashcards as convenient test preparation materials, as well as homework help tools and textbook supplements.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
About These Flashcards
If you need to learn key English literature facts and concepts, try out these fun and interactive flashcard sets. Available at any time, these study resources help you quickly review important literary works, authors, genres and more. Some of the topics you'll study include:
- 19th and 20th-century American literature
- British literature
- Charles Dickens
- Contemporary and world literature
How Flashcards Help
- Self-monitoring: You'll be able to keep track of the English literature flashcards you know and the that require extra attention.
- Student engagement: Offers a fun and interactive way to study English literature.
- Information retention: Repeating flashcards allows you to commit important literary terms to memory.
- Mobile-friendly: These study resources can be accessed on any mobile device.
How They Work
Studying literature with flashcards is a simple and effective way to memorize important English literature topics.
- Go to a chapter that covers the literature topics you need to learn.
- Open a flashcard set for the topic you're studying.
- Identify the image, word or name on the flashcard.
- Click the button to flip the card and view the answer.
- Select whether you got it right or missed it to keep track of your progress.
- Click the Next arrow to proceed through the flashcard set.
- Review the cards you missed or shuffle all cards back in and go through them again.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Flashcards - Descriptive Writing: MTLE Middle Level Communication Arts/Literature
- GED Literature Test: Information and Requirements
- GED Classes with Test Preparation Material Information
- GED Books and Study Materials for Test Preparation
- Flashcards - About the Accuplacer Arithmetic Test
- Become a Textbook Author: Salary and Career Information
- How To Help Your Kids With Homework When You've Got Your Own
- GRE Test Preparation & Resources
- TASC Test Preparation & Resources
- Praxis Test Preparation & Resources
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses