- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 60
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Posterior Shoulder Dislocation: Reduction & Treatment
Course SummaryThe fun lessons, multiple-choice quizzes and practice exams in this engaging course are designed to ensure health professionals understand dislocations and how to treat them. Students, educators, professionals and even casual learners can benefit from these helpful study resources.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
7 chapters in Understanding & Treating Dislocations for Health Professionals
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
This entertaining course offers a comprehensive overview of dislocations that can help health professionals understand their symptoms, treatment, causes, rehab options and recovery time. Bite-sized lessons provide in-depth analyses of dislocations of the knee, finger, ankle, rib, hip, jaw and other parts of the body. Multiple-choice quizzes can find out how well you understand individual lessons, while our practice exams can test your knowledge of each chapter and the entire course. Any questions that arise while studying the lessons can be submitted to our experts via the Dashboard.
This course offers great benefits to educators, students, professionals and casual learners.
- Health professionals can enjoy 24/7 computer and mobile access that enables them to study the lessons and take quizzes and exams before or after work as they prepare to apply their knowledge of dislocations on the job.
- Students can enjoy the ability to select lessons, quizzes and exams that can strengthen their understanding of specific dislocations as they study for a test or work on an assignment or project for class.
- Educators can use the lessons, quizzes and exams to strengthen their curriculum while benefiting from supplemental learning tools during lessons.
- Casual learners can enjoy the self-paced format that makes it possible to access any and all resources in this course whenever and however desired.
- Foot and toe dislocations
- Dislocations involving hands and fingers
- Knee and ankle dislocations
- Symptoms and treatment of rib and spine dislocations
- Anterior, posterior, partial and congenital hip dislocations
- TMJ and jaw dislocation symptoms and treatment
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- The Benefits of Student Membership to Professional Associations
- The Most Engaging Free Courses: Study.com's People's Choice Award Winner
- Professional Engineering Classes and Courses
- Professional Development Courses for Teachers
- What Is a Bachelor of Professional Studies Degree?
- Online Courses for Make-Up Professionals
- Continuing Education for Health Services Professionals
- How to Become a Professional Photographer
- How to Become a Bioinformatics Professional
- Professional Skills
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses