Course SummaryHealth professionals, educators and students can use bite-sized lessons, mini-quizzes and practice exams to strengthen their knowledge of heart attacks and their treatments. Resources in this course are available in a secure online environment and make studying fun and effective.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
7 chapters in Understanding & Treating Heart Attacks for Health Professionals
About This Course
This self-paced course offers an in-depth examination of heart attacks. Entertaining lessons delve into causes of heart attacks and the process of recovery. Our instructors also explore types and symptoms of heart attacks and how they can be prevented and treated. Short lesson quizzes, chapter exams and a final course exam can check your comprehension of these and other related concepts. Our Dashboard makes it easy to track your progress through this course.
Resources in this entertaining course offer a variety of benefits for health professionals, students, educators, and casual learners.
- Health professionals can benefit from this course's flexibility, which makes it easy to study lessons and take quizzes and exams that cover specific heart attack concepts necessary to excel on the job.
- Students can use the lessons, quizzes and exams to better understand a class assignment or study for a test and also benefit from the ability to send lesson topic questions to our subject-matter experts.
- Educators can create an engaging learning experience by using the lessons and assessments as supplemental learning resources in the classroom.
- Casual learners can enjoy 24/7 access to the lessons using any computer or mobile device, making it easy to study the basics of heart attacks in a leisurely fashion.
- High cholesterol and other influences on heart attacks
- Causes of heart attacks
- Ways to prevent heart attacks
- Symptoms of heart attacks
- Acute, mild, silent and other types of heart attacks
- How to treat heart attacks
- Recovery process following a heart attack
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 95 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 2,000 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Online Courses for Make-Up Professionals
- Disorders and Treatment in Health Quizzes
- Learn Copywriting From Home Courses Available Online
- Online Statistics Courses: Requirements and Classes Available
- Calculus Online Course Requirements and Classes Available
- List of Free Online Courses for Educators
- Online Academic Journals Available to Everyone...Not Just College Students
- Mental Health Quizzes
- Health and Medicine Quizzes
- Top Strategies for Studying for Final Exams: Straight From Students
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses