- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 337
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Unit Conversion and Dimensional Analysis
Course SummaryStudy.com's UPSEE Paper 1: Study Guide & Test Prep course covers all of the concepts that are found on this test that you will encounter. This course contains many questions and lessons on different topics that can help increase your score on exam day.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
When you take this course, it will cover all of the topics that you will need to know to pass the UPSEE Paper 1 portion of the UPSEE exam. UPSEE stands for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination. This exam is for students who want a career in engineering. In order to be eligible for this exam, you must have a background in physics, math, chemistry, bio-technology and biology.
These lessons were designed to help you increase your knowledge of these engineering concepts so that you can ace this test and go on to become an engineering professional in the field. This study course will cover topics that are found on the exam such as:
- The laws of motion
- Organic compounds
- The periodic table
- Nuclear physics
- Electronic configuration
- Coordinate geometry
About the Exam
This is an entrance exam that is used to get into engineering programs. This exam is an offline exam that is taken over a three-hour time period. Candidates will mark their answers with a ball-point pen. There are three subjects on this test: physics, chemistry and math. This portion of the study guide, paper 1, covers the physics portion of this exam. There are a total of 150 questions found on the test. Every correct answer awards the student 4 marks. A total of 600 marks in total can be earned on this test, 200 per section of this exam. Incorrect answers will not be marked and no credit will be given.
UPSEE Paper 1: Study Guide & Test Preparation & Registration
This study guide is filled with resources that will fully prepare you for the UPSEE Paper 1 portion of the exam. Short and engaging video lessons will refresh you on old topics and teach you new ones. There are also transcripts that accompany the video lessons that are equipped with terms that are in bold print. These are terms that you should pay attention to. Topics that you will be focusing on in this course include electrochemistry, thermochemistry, organic compounds, redox reactions, and gravitation. When you are complete with the lessons, you can take advantage of the lesson quizzes and the tests to practice exposing yourself to the types of questions that you will encounter on test day.
Since this is an entrance exam, students must pass this exam in order to get into the engineering program. This entrance exam occurs once a year. Students must have their application form turned in a few weeks prior to the exam and their application fee paid. There are three centers that can be picked for testing. Applicants will have to bring their Admit card and ballpoint pens to the test center, as well. Results will be released a few weeks after the exam.
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is a registered trademark of the Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Guide Students Through Study.com's Courses
- Test Prep
- The Most Engaging Free Courses: Study.com's People's Choice Award Winner
- The Most Open Free Courses: Study.com's People's Choice Award Winner
- Setting Students Up for Success with Study.com's Courses
- Software Testing Degree and Course Information
- Microsoft Office Specialist Exams and Test Prep Information
- Student Passes Calculus CLEP Exam After Using Study.com's Online Videos to Study for Just Five Days
- Free Courses with the Best User Experience: Study.com's People's Choice Award Winner
- Most Progressive Free Courses: Study.com's People's Choice Award Winner
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses