- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 102
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Introduction to Groups and Sets in Algebra
Course SummaryGet ready for the UPSEE Paper 4 exam with this convenient and mobile-friendly test prep course. This self-paced study resource allows you to prepare for the test on your own schedule and practice answering the types of questions you'll encounter on the exam.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Work through our UPSEE Paper 4 test prep course at your own pace to review all the math and architecture concepts you'll need to master. Our bite-sized video lessons break down all of the topics you'll be tested on and the included self-assessment quizzes and chapter exams help you solidify your understanding of relevant math, mechanics, aesthetic and architectural concepts. The course goes over the following exam topics:
- Algebra fundamentals
- Coordinate geometry
- Calculus principles
- Aesthetic sensitivity and drawing
- Architectural awareness
About the Exam
The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) can be taken by qualified students who are seeking entrance into an engineering or professional college. The Aptitude Test for Architecture (Paper 4) contains 100 multiple-choice questions, 50 of which evaluate math skills and 50 that test students on aesthetic sensitivity. There are also two questions that measure students' drawing skills. Test takers have 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete Paper 4.
UPSEE Paper 4 Preparation & Registration
You can prepare for the exam wherever you are and whenever you have free time with this self-paced course. You have the option of working through the course from start to finish or jumping to specific topics that require attention. Our expert instructors are available to answer your questions, and we've included lesson transcripts that you can print and study offline. Each lesson comes with a short quiz to help you retain the concepts you've studied, and you can make sure you're ready to take the UPSEE Paper 4 exam by taking the course's final assessment.
To register for the UPSEE exam, students must submit an online application through the USPEE website. The test can be taken by students who have passed a qualifying exam from a school within the Uttar Pradesh state or whose parents live in the state. Consult the UPSEE website for additional eligibility information, fees and application instructions.
The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is administered by the Technical University Uttar Pradesh, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- GED Practice Test Online with Example GED Practice Test Questions
- MOUS Test and Exam Information
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- Microsoft Office Specialist Exams and Test Prep Information
- Test Prep
- EMT Test and Exam Information with Tips
- GED Sample Test Questions and Answers
- Not Ready for a Real-Life Jurassic World? Study These Subjects to Prepare
- How to Prepare for AP, CLEP, DSST & UExcel Tests
- GRE Test Preparation & Resources
- Top Ranked Business Administration and Business Management Degrees - Houston TX
- Top Health Care Administration Degree Programs - San Diego CA
- Top Ranked Business School for a Business Administration Degree - New York NY
- Software Programmer Top School with Software Programming Degree Programs - Orlando FL
- Home Health Aid NYC
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses