- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 101
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Critical Thinking and Logic in Mathematics
Course SummaryWork through this comprehensive test prep resource to prepare for the UPSEE Paper 5 exam. Through short video lessons and interactive self-assessment quizzes, you'll be able to quickly get ready for the exam and make sure you fully understand the topics you'll be tested on.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
If you're planning to take the UPSEE Paper 5 exam, use this helpful test prep course to review all the math, science, health, history and English topics you'll need to know. The course contains short video and text lessons that are closely aligned with the subjects that could appear on the exam. Lesson quizzes and chapter exams are also included to help you solidify you understanding of the material and practice answering the types of questions you'll encounter on Paper 5 of the UPSEE test. The course covers the following topics:
- Logic and reasoning
- Pattern and series logic
- Number and arithmetic concepts
- Graphical and statistical data analysis
- Real-world science applications
- Health and nutrition
- Indian history, geography, business and current affairs
- Verbal concepts
- Reading and English language comprehension strategies
About the Exam
The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is a 12-part exam that's offered to to qualifying students who are seeking entrance into an engineering or professional college. Paper 5 (Aptitude test for General Awareness) is computer-based and contains 75 questions. Students have 90 minutes to complete the exam.
UPSEE Paper 5 Preparation & Registration
This self-paced and mobile-friendly course is broken into chapters that each address a different subject area of the UPSEE Paper 5 exam. You can take the course from beginning to end for a comprehensive studying experience or jump to specific chapter topics from your course Dashboard. Following each lesson is a short quiz to help you reinforce the terms and concepts you've studied. You can submit questions to our expert instructors for extra help and print our lesson transcripts to study offline. Finally, you can make sure you're fully prepared for the exam by taking the course's final assessment.
Students can submit an online application for the exam through the UPSEE website. In order to be eligible for the exam, students must pass a qualifying examination from an Uttar Pradesh institution or have parents who reside in the state. Candidates can find further eligibility information as well as applicable fees and application instructions on the UPSEE website.
The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is administered by the Technical University Uttar Pradesh, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- MOUS Test and Exam Information
- 5 People Share Embarrassing Work Emails You'll Be Glad You Didn't Send
- Microsoft Office Specialist Exams and Test Prep Information
- Should I Work in Human Resources? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Test Prep
- EMT Test and Exam Information with Tips
- Worth the Money: 5 Dorm Accessories You'll Wish You Had
- Should I Become an Architect? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Should I Become a Librarian? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Education Justice Project Creates Opportunities for Incarcerated Individuals
- How To Help Your Kids With Homework When Youve Got Your Own
- Education-Portalcoms Peoples Choice Award Winner Most Progressive
- West Lafayette, Indiana (IN) Colleges
- Should You Rely on Rate My Professor To Make Your College Decision
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses