- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 15
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Customer Feedback: Definition, Uses & Importance
Course SummaryThis course utilizes short, engaging video lessons that can help your employees use customer feedback to improve service. The lessons be can reviewed at any time, on any device, and will help your company gather and implement customer feedback to improve customer relations.
To Start This Course Today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Featuring engaging video lessons and helpful transcripts, this chapter provides your employees with plenty of resources to learn and test their understanding of customer feedback. Thanks to this corporate training course, your employees can examine how to create customer feedback loops as well as identify how to respond to different types of customer service-related issues.
How It Works
Since this corporate training course can be accessed online and through many platforms, learning on the go or from home is easy. Help your employees learn the ins and outs of customer feedback so that you can improve customer service as a whole.
Interactive training features include:
- Chapter exams help employees assess their understanding
- Brief video lessons show patterns in customer feedback
- Lesson quizzes gauge knowledge of customer feedback issues
- A final exam tests individuals' knowledge of general concepts in this course
How It Helps
- Addresses benefits: Going through this lesson, your employees can identify the benefits of CRM to help them understand why they need to use it.
- Identifies metrics: Identifies important metrics used for customer service, letting employees know if their methods are sufficient or not.
- Improves effectiveness: This course addresses steps used to act on customer feedback, which helps your employees become more effective at addressing and solving issues in the workplace.
By the end of the chapter, your employees will be able to:
- Determine why customer feedback is important, describe how customer feedback is gathered and examine what the customer feedback loop is
- Learn how patterns are gathered and analyzed in regards to customer feedback, and figure out how companies need to act on customer feedback
Find out how to use CRM, review different customer service metrics and determine how to create a proactive care strategy
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- List of Free Online Customer Service Classes and Lessons
- How to Become a Customer Service Supervisor
- How to Become a Customer Service Agent
- IT Jobs Without Customer Service
- Courses for Aspiring Customer Service Professionals
- How Study.com Helps You Improve Your Grades
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Online Customer Service Courses and Training Programs
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 75,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses