- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 179
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Real Property and Personal Property: Definition and Differences
This course can be found in: Real Estate Test Prep
Thousands of practice questions, 100+ Real Estate study guides, and 1,000+ test prep video lessons
Course SummaryThis comprehensive course will prep you for the Utah Estate Broker exam. Our interactive tools give a deep dive into exam topics and allow you to work at your own pace. Plus you can study the lessons and take practice quizzes as much as you need!
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Thinking of taking the Utah Real Estate Broker exam but need help getting ready? Our test prep course provides video lessons and practice quizzes on both general real estate knowledge and that specific to Utah so you'll have everything you need to pass. Utah requires any real estate professional who wishes to practice as a broker (and has met the necessary requirements) to pass this exam. The topics covered within this course include, but are not limited to, real estate transactions, financing and lending practices, property valuation and appraisals, agency relationships and agreements, and real estate risk management.
Check out our real estate test prep materials! We've got comprehensive real estate study guides to help you study, real estate practice tests to test your knowledge, and informational real estate resources to get you up to speed on testing logistics.
Syllabus and Course Information
This course is designed to prepare you for the Utah Real Estate Broker exam, covering all of the topics outlined in the official test materials provided by Pearson VUE. Our professional instructors created this comprehensive course to help you master these objectives. Some of the topics covered in this course are listed below:
- General real estate concepts, such as contracts, deeds, and property transfers
- Utah real estate laws related to licensing and disciplinary actions
- Estate ownership, rights and interest
- Real estate transactions including closings, settlements, and property title transfers
- Real estate financing concepts, including types of loans and lender requirements
- Agency relationships
- Public and private land-use control
- Property management
- Real estate investments
This course is made up of 23 chapters based on the real estate topics, both general and specific to Utah, that will be covered on the exam. We have included challenge exams, practice quizzes, and study guides for more comprehensive learning.
Utah Real Estate Broker Exam Information
In order to pass this exam, you must obtain a score of at least 75% on general real estate concepts and state-specific laws.
- Number of Questions: 90
- Question Type: multiple-choice
- Time Limit: 4 hours
- Exam Cost: Exam Fee - $59; License fee - $163
Utah Real Estate Broker Exam Breakdown
|Utah Real Estate Broker Exam Concept||Percentage of Utah Real Estate Broker Concepts||Approximate Number of Questions|
|Real estate definitions||7%||7 questions|
|Real estate licensing||20%||17 questions|
|Licensee practice||36%||35 questions|
|Disciplinary action||11%||11 questions|
|Real estate recovery fund||3%||3 questions|
|Additional Utah state topics||10%||10 questions|
|Property management||6%||6 questions|
|Closing statements||8%||8 questions|
Preparing and Registering for the Utah Real Estate Broker Exam
Before you can be eligible to take the Utah Real Estate Broker Exam, you need to have completed 120 hours of pre-licensing education. In addition, applicants must have a combination of active, licensed and professional real experience and have accumulated 60 documented experience points. Once you have met these requirements you can register for the Utah Real Estate Broker exam at https://home.pearsonvue.com/ut/realestate.
Prior to registering for the exam, we highly recommend you take our course in preparation. It covers all of the topics that you will be tested on, and the video lessons, corresponding transcripts, and practice assessments are designed to help you fully understand the content before taking the exam.
The Utah Real Estate Broker exam is a registered trademark of Pearson VUE, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How Much Do Real Estate Brokers Make in Utah?
- Free Online Appraiser Licensing Exam Preparation Information
- Online Test Prep Options for the GED Test
- GED at Home: Home Study GED Options
- What Do I Need to Study for an Architecture Entrance Exam?
- Online Mortgage Broker Licensing and Training Information
- How to Become a Broker Online
- Why Even Smart Students Still Need to Study for an Open-Book Exam
- How to Become a Real Estate Agent in Florida Online
- How to Become a PE Teacher in Utah
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 84,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses