- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 13
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate: Yes
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What Is a Veteran? - Definition & Importance
Course SummaryIf you need a way to discuss veterans in the workplace with your employees, look no further than this helpful corporate training chapter. We've developed short lessons and self-assessment quizzes your teams can utilize via mobile technology at their convenience.
To Start This Course Today
Try it free for 5 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
We've constructed this engaging course on veterans in the workplace to help you work with your teams on these concepts. They'll watch videos on veterans legal rights, discrimination and the hiring of veterans. You can use this course just as it is or tailor it to whatever training need you have, from corporate workshops to onboard training.
How It Works
All of our lessons are presented by educators whose aim is to enlighten and inform. Several self-assessment resources are included.
This course contains:
- Short lessons on veterans in the workplace
- Multiple-choice quizzes that succeed each lesson
- Chapter tests to measure your knowledge
- A comprehensive course test
How It Helps
- Offers information: Your employees can pursue a full understanding of veterans in the workplace as they complete this course.
- Ensures compliance: Make sure that your organization is compliant with all laws relating to veterans and discrimination by having your employees complete this course.
- Streamlines training: Whether your employees are in multiple locations or just one, this course is mobile-friendly and flexible enough to be used anywhere.
Our helpful course is sure to help your employees to:
- Understand details related to veterans in the workplace
- Outline the legal rights of veterans and the definition of discrimination
- Hire and retain veterans
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 160 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Corporate Jobs for Veterans
- Should I Become a Corporate Lawyer? - Quiz & Self-Assessment Test
- Technology Careers for Veterans
- What Training Do You Need to Be a Webmaster?
- What Training Is Needed to Be a Paramedic?
- How to Become an Employee Training Specialist
- What You Need To Know About The ParaPro Assessment
- Yoga Teacher Training Via Distance Education
- Flashcards - Interpreting & Utilizing Assessment Results in SPED
- Truck Driver & CDL Training for Veterans
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 70,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses