- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 118
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1What are the Different Types of Numbers?
Course SummaryView High School Algebra 2 is an online course that's available to students who are enrolled in View High School, an AdvancEd accredited private online high school. Take this course to work toward a VHS diploma, accelerate your learning, study independently, recover high school credits and more.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Take View High School Algebra 2 to develop essential algebra skills that are aligned with common core standards. The course offers expertly taught and engaging video lessons that present Algebra 2 topics such as linear equations, quadratic functions, data analysis, conic sections, basic trigonometry, polynomials and more.
As a VHS student, you'll need to complete all lessons and quizzes throughout the course in order to pass. When you begin the course, you'll receive a customized syllabus from your very own VHS instructor. The syllabus contains instructions and requirements for finishing the course, including chapter assignments, final projects (if applicable) and discussion forum participation.
You can also reach out to your VHS instructor if you have any questions about the algebra topics you study. Your instructor will be there to monitor your progress and assist you as you move through the course. This way, you can be confident that you're getting personalized attention and that you're fully understanding important math formulas, equations, terms and concepts.
This View High School course will help fulfill all VHS student goals including:
- Earning a high school diploma
- Credit recovery
- Coursework to supplement other high school programs
- Accelerated learning
- Nontraditional students, like student athletes
- Independent study
- Fundamental Algebra 1 concepts
- Linear equations and functions
- Absolute value and inequalities
- Factoring and quadratic functions
- Imaginary and complex numbers
- Polynomial equations and polynomials
- Radicals, roots and exponents
- Exponential, logarithmic and rational functions
- Rational equations
- Probability and data analysis
- Discrete math
- Trigonometry foundations
- Conic sections
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How to Get Your Accredited High School Diploma Online
- High School: Online Diploma
- Accredited Online High Schools and High School Diploma Programs
- What Online College Courses Can I Take Without a High School Diploma or GED?
- Can a High School Student Take Online Courses From Sierra College?
- Can a High School Student Take a College Biology Course Online?
- Online College Courses for High School Students: Course Overviews
- Online High School Diploma Programs: How Do They Work?
- Do Colleges Accept Online High School Course Credit?
- Can You Take Online College Courses After High School?
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses