- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 105
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
Eligible for Certificate:
Certificates show that you have completed the course. They do not provide credit.
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Line Segments & Rays: Definition & Measurement
Course SummaryThis online test preparation course is designed to help you study for the Washington EOC - Geometry exam. To get ready for the test, simply review the entertaining video lessons, take the short quizzes and reach out to our subject matter experts if you have any questions about the exam's content.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
Course Practice TestCheck your knowledge of this course with a 50-question practice test.
- Comprehensive test covering all topics
- Detailed video explanations for wrong answers
About This Course
Expert instructors have compiled study materials and developed quality lessons you can use to ensure you're prepared for questions on the Washington EOC - Geometry exam. This course explores geometry concepts in a fun and engaging manner, providing you with the ability to watch entertaining videos and read engaging texts. Self-assessment quizzes and chapter exams are also available to test your understanding of the subject. Once you've reviewed this comprehensive study guide, you will understand the following:
- Lines and shapes, transformations in the plane, and congruence and rigid motion
- Theorems and construction, similar triangles, the Pythagorean theorem, and right triangles
- Circles, and geometric properties and equations
- 2D and 3D shapes, geometric modeling, and statistics and probability
About the Exam
The Washington End-of-Course (EOC) - Geometry exam is one of the Washington State tests from which students in the classes of 2016-2018 can choose to meet their math graduation requirement. The test is typically administered over a three-day period and designates approximately 30 minutes for material distribution and 120 minutes to take the test. Exam scoring is based on 37 items; however, schools can also ask students to address six course-specific items that are not included in the scale score.
Preparing & Registering for the Washington EOC - Geometry Exam
This course allows you to simplify the process of studying for the Washington EOC - Geometry exam with help from short and engaging lessons, self-assessment quizzes, chapter exams and a comprehensive course exam. Lessons take a closer look at concepts you could see on the day of the test, including lines and shapes, congruence and rigid motion, theorems and construction and right triangles. You will also have the opportunity to examine circles, 2D and 3D shapes, geometric modeling and statistics and probability. Feel free to review the lessons in any sequence and as often as needed until you fully understand the geometry concepts covered in this course. If you have questions about any lesson topic, submit them to our experts.
The test is typically taken within the last three weeks of school. It is usually available to take in the spring with the retake option being available in the winter. To learn when you should take the exam at your school, contact your school or district administrator for more information.
Washington End-of-Course exams are administered by the State of Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, which is not affiliated with Study.com.
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Can Short Video Lessons Help Your ADHD Child Study Better?
- G.E.D. Test Preparation Video: Tips for Preparing for the GED Exam
- More Than Half of SAT Test-Takers Not Ready for College
- How to Reach Out to Your Instructor for Your Online Courses
- List of Free Online Geometry Courses and Lessons
- GED Books and Study Materials for Test Preparation
- GED Practice Test Online with Example GED Practice Test Questions
- University of Washington Video Review
- CCXP Test Preparation & Resources
- CPCE Test Preparation & Resources
- Answers and detailed explanations to each question
- Video lessons to explain complicated concepts
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses