- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 227
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1Basics of Religion Lesson Plan
Course SummaryThis engaging course offers the teacher resources you need to develop or strengthen your world cultures curriculum. Use these informative lesson plans and accompanying lessons to improve your instructional methods and help your students gain full comprehension of this subject.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
About This Course
The teacher resources in this course offer a quick and easy way to enhance your world cultures curriculum. Whether you're educating your students on French culture, Islam, world religions, the United Kingdom or Native American culture, this course can help. Each chapter in this course features comprehensive lesson plans that are paired with entertaining lessons. Lesson plans offer learning objectives, instructional guidance, discussion topics, activity ideas and other information that can help you effectively teach world culture material. Accompanying lessons can serve as supplementary learning tools used to bolster your students' knowledge of this subject.
How It Works
All lesson plans, lessons and other teacher resources in this course are available to view 24/7 in a secure online environment. Select the resources you want to review, navigate them in your sequence of choice, and revisit them as many times as you'd like to enhance your lesson planning process.
Among the features available in this course are the following:
- Lesson plans designed to help you organize, develop and present lessons to your students on world cultures in a fun and engaging manner
- Entertaining lessons you can share in the classroom to boost students' knowledge of various world cultures
- Short quizzes designed to test your students' understanding of the world culture lessons you share
- Mobile accessibility that enables you to view or share the materials in this course using any smartphone or tablet with an Internet connection
How It Helps
- Offers convenience: Enjoy the ability to access this course's resources anytime and in one convenient online location, allowing you to develop quality lessons while reducing research time.
- Covers numerous world cultures: This course offers teacher resources for various world cultures, enabling you to develop well-rounded lessons for your students.
- Enhances learning outcomes: The lesson plans offer instructional strategies, discussion topics, activity ideas and other resources to help you develop lessons that keep your students engaged while improving their learning outcomes.
In this course are lesson plans and lessons that cover topics that include:
- Asian religions and cultures
- French and Hispanic culture
- Religion and culture of India
- Islam, Judaism and Christianity
- Religions and cultures around the world
- Cultures in the United Kingdom
- Norse and Finnish mythology
- Native American religion and culture
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 200 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Transferring credit to the school of your choice
Not sure what college you want to attend yet? Study.com has thousands of articles about every imaginable degree, area of study and career path that can help you find the school that's right for you.
Research Schools, Degrees & Careers
Get the unbiased info you need to find the right school.
Browse Articles By Category
Browse an area of study or degree level.
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications and Journalism
- Computer Sciences
- Culinary Arts and Personal Services
- Liberal Arts and Humanities
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies
- Medical and Health Professions
- Physical Sciences
- Transportation and Distribution
- Visual and Performing Arts
- How Tech Can Help Teachers Create Engaging Lesson Plans
- How Teachers Use Video Lessons to Help ADHD Students Learn
- Lesson Plans for Teachers
- Educational Videos Help Teacher to Make Online Courses More Engaging
- Digital Citizenship | Curriculum, Lessons and Lesson Plans
- Use Pop Culture in Your Lessons to Engage Students
- 5 Lessons to Help Your Students Understand the Elections
- ESL Lesson Plans for ESL Teachers
- Reading Comprehension Strategies & Resources for All Teachers
- Substitutes: What To Do When the Teacher Doesn't Leave a Lesson Plan
Explore our library of over 79,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses