- Course type: Self-paced
- Available Lessons: 260
- Average Lesson Length: 8 min
- New lessons are still being added
Watch a preview:chapter 1 / lesson 1T.E. Lawrence of Arabia Lesson Plan
Course SummaryIf you need to plan a modern world history unit or curriculum, check out this collection of lesson planning resources. The course's lesson plans cover a variety of topics on world history since 1900, and they're designed to simplify your lesson planning experience.
to start this course today
Try it risk-free for 30 days
About This Course
Use this lesson planning course to design a comprehensive curriculum for world history events since 1900. The course contains easy-to-use lesson plan outlines that cover important topics in modern history, including both World Wars and much more. These planning resources are designed to be simple and concise, which helps you quickly plan and teach your world history lessons.
How It Works
This course can help you plan world history lessons at any time that fits your schedule. The lesson plan outlines come with related lesson supplements that you can use in the classroom, as well as quizzes that you can assign to your students.
The course includes:
- Lesson plan outlines that cover important eras, events and topics from world history since the year 1900
- Quizzes that you can assign in class or as homework
- An easy-to-navigate course dashboard to help you locate specific world history chapter topics
- Printable world history text lessons and video lesson transcripts
How It Helps
- Helps plan lessons: The course helps you simplify and streamline your world history lesson planning process.
- Additional resources: Lesson plans come with supplemental teaching resources that you can incorporate into your curriculum.
- Meets curriculum standards: The lesson plan outlines ensure that your modern world history lesson meet educational standards.
In this course, you'll find lesson plans for the following:
- World War I and World War II
- The Russian Revolution
- The communist era
- China's Cultural Revolution
- Modern African history
- The Vietnam War
- The Cold War
Earning College Credit
Did you know… We have over 220 college courses that prepare you to earn credit by exam that is accepted by over 1,500 colleges and universities. You can test out of the first two years of college and save thousands off your degree. Anyone can earn credit-by-exam regardless of age or education level.
To learn more, visit our Earning Credit Page
Explore our library of over 84,000 lessons
- College Courses
- High School Courses
- Other Courses