Ready to move on?
Flashcard Content Overview
Are you looking for flashcards to practice common vocabulary words for a third grade Language Arts class? Try these! They provide lots of practice with identifying types of sentences (persuasive, exclamatory, and interrogative), and with identifying different parts of each sentence. You'll also get practice with reviewing types of punctuation, prefixes and suffixes, and synonyms and antonyms. Give these flashcards a few rounds of review, and you'll feel better about raising your hand and participating when your 3rd grade teacher talks about writing and Language Arts.
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseGrade Level Flashcards
3 chapters | 22 lessons | 22 flashcard sets
- Kindergarten Sight Words List & Flashcards
- 7th Grade English Vocabulary Flashcards
- 8th Grade English Vocabulary Flashcards
- 9th Grade English Vocabulary Flashcards
- 10th Grade Literary Terms & Flashcards
- 3rd Grade Vocabulary Words Flashcards
- Go to English Grade Level Vocabulary Flashcards