Ready to move on?
Flashcard Content Overview
This flashcard set covers employee compensation. The review provides details on the types of employee compensation, such as direct and indirect, including examples such as the differences among salaries, wages, incentives, bonuses, and stock options. You will also find out more about non-financial compensation, as well as common compensation systems and equity. Examples of equity include compensation, pay, external, and employee. Learn more about mandatory and voluntary benefits, incentive compensation and organizational plans, retirement systems, and executive compensation.
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseBusiness 106: Human Resource Management
12 chapters | 112 lessons | 9 flashcard sets
- HR Management Basics Flashcards
- HR Organizational Theories Flashcards
- Job Design & Staffing Flashcards
- Training & Performance Appraisal Flashcards
- Employee Compensation Flashcards
- Labor Relations Flashcards
- International HRM Flashcards
- Issues in HRM Flashcards
- Go to Studying for Business 106