Ready to move on?
Flashcard Content Overview
Human population size is always changing. In a given area, population can be influenced by a number of factors, including immigration, emigration, birth, and death. These flashcards will help you better understand population growth and the factors that affect it.
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseIntroduction to Environmental Science: Help and Review
19 chapters | 248 lessons | 1 flashcard set
- The Human Population: Factors that Affect Population Size 8:26
- Factors Affecting Human Population Size Flashcards
- The History of Human Population Growth and Carrying Capacity 8:50
- Thomas Malthus' Theory of Human Population Growth 6:20
- Economic Inequality: Differences in Developed and Developing Nations 7:44
- Poverty, Carrying Capacity, Population Growth & Sustainability 8:42
- What Is Demographic Transition? - Definition & Stages 6:54
- Population Characteristics of Highly Developed & Developing Countries 9:10
- Population Distribution: Rural vs. Urban Areas 6:47
- Population Size: Impacts on Resource Consumption 5:44
- Urban Population Growth and Compact Development 6:57
- Overpopulation vs. Overconsumption 5:16
- Mortality Rate: Definition & Types 5:24
- Net Migration Rate: Definition, Formula & Statistics 5:29
- Zero Population Growth: Definition & Countries 5:20
- Go to Population and the Environment: Help and Review