Ready to move on?
Flashcard Content Overview
What makes a function continuous? And why do we need to know that it is continuous? This set of flashcards will help you review the properties of continuous functions and the Intermediate Value Theorem. You can also practice determining the various types of discontinuities that may occur in functions.
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseMath 104: Calculus
16 chapters | 135 lessons | 11 flashcard sets
- Graphing Functions Flashcards
- Function Continuity Flashcards
- Limits in Calculus Flashcards
- Rate of Change in Calculus Flashcards
- Solving Derivatives Flashcards
- Graphing Derivatives & L'Hopital's Rule Flashcards
- Applications of Derivatives Flashcards
- Integrals & the Area Under the Curve Flashcards
- Integration in Calculus Flashcards
- Differential Equations Flashcards
- Math 104: Calculus Formulas & Properties
- Go to Studying for Math 104