Flashcard Content Overview
This flashcard set was designed to test students on information related to genetics. Various subjects that will be covered include dihybrid cross, recessive traits, homozygous alleles and phenotypes.
If you need to study more information beyond the flashcards, you are more than welcome to visit our lessons such as:
- Overview of Genetics
- Properties of Alleles
- Mendel's First Law: The Law of Segregation
- Mendel's Second Law: The Law of Independent Assortment
Studying with Flashcards
When students utilize the flashcards that are contained in this set, they will become experts on the information found on the flashcards. Students can cater to their different learning preferences and styles by using these cards. If students are more of a visual learner, they can look at these flashcards and review them until they feel comfortable moving forward. If students are more of an auditory learner, they can instead read the flashcards out loud to reinforce the topics.
In addition, the flashcards are also mobile friendly. By having this feature, it allows students to study at their own pace and at their own comfort. Whether students prefer studying at home on the home computer or on a tablet, the options are endless. This gives students the chance and freedom to study when they want and where they want.
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseScience 101: Intro to Life Sciences
16 chapters | 150 lessons | 9 flashcard sets
- Go to Introduction to Ecology
- Go to Basics of Evolution
- Cell Biology & Processes Flashcards
- Molecular Biology Flashcards
- Introduction to Biochemistry Flashcards
- Genetics Flashcards
- Animal & Plant Biology Flashcards
- Human Anatomy Overview Flashcards
- Ecology & Ecosystems Flashcards
- Evolution & Phylogeny Flashcards
- Go to Studying for Science 101