Ready to move on?
Flashcard Content Overview
These flashcards contain practice problems for two different topics of calculus: Graphs of Derivatives and L'Hopital's Rule. You will be able to review how to use derivatives to determine extrema and concavity of functions. Additionally, you will be able to practice using derivatives to find limits by applying L'Hopital's Rule to a variety of functions.
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseMath 104: Calculus
16 chapters | 135 lessons | 11 flashcard sets
- Graphing Functions Flashcards
- Function Continuity Flashcards
- Geometry & Trigonometry Flashcards
- Limits in Calculus Flashcards
- Rate of Change in Calculus Flashcards
- Solving Derivatives Flashcards
- Graphing Derivatives & L'Hopital's Rule Flashcards
- Integrals & the Area Under the Curve Flashcards
- Integration in Calculus Flashcards
- Differential Equations Flashcards
- Math 104: Calculus Formulas & Properties
- Go to Studying for Math 104