Ready to move on?
Flashcard Content Overview
This flashcard set will help you with solving integral problems that you may encounter in your calculus class. Cards in this set include flashcards on Riemann sums, the trapezoid rule, optimization problems, and definite and indefinite integrals. Use this set to prep for your next calculus test or to simply brush up on these concepts.
The solution is -3.
Using the fundamental theorem of calculus, g(x) = (1/2)x2 - 4
g(0) = -4, g'(0) = 0, g''(0) = 1
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseMath 104: Calculus
16 chapters | 135 lessons | 11 flashcard sets
- Graphing Functions Flashcards
- Function Continuity Flashcards
- Geometry & Trigonometry Flashcards
- Limits in Calculus Flashcards
- Rate of Change in Calculus Flashcards
- Solving Derivatives Flashcards
- Graphing Derivatives & L'Hopital's Rule Flashcards
- Applications of Derivatives Flashcards
- Integrals & the Area Under the Curve Flashcards
- Differential Equations Flashcards
- Math 104: Calculus Formulas & Properties
- Go to Studying for Math 104