Ready to move on?
This flashcard set will help you learn the terms associated with scientific exploration. The terms will help students who are interested in their surroundings and who are learning about living and non-living, water, space, and scientific observation. This flashcard set will also provide images associated with specific terms to introduce kindergarten students to science curriculum vocabulary.
Some words and images that are presented in this flashcard set are air, asteroid, climate, clay, earthquake, environment, ocean, and oxygen. Enjoy your learning!
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseGrade Level Flashcards
3 chapters | 22 lessons | 22 flashcard sets
- Kindergarten Science Vocabulary Flashcards
- 4th Grade Science Vocabulary Words & Flashcards
- 5th Grade Science Vocabulary List & Flashcards
- 6th Grade Science Vocabulary Words & Flashcards
- 7th Grade Science Vocabulary Words & Flashcards
- 8th Grade Science Vocabulary Words & Flashcards
- Go to Science Vocabulary Flashcards