Ready to move on?
Flashcard Content Overview
This flashcard set covers topics from how to take the best notes when you attend a speech to what types of language to include in the speech to be sure your audience will be engaged. Learn about using catch phrases to make the speech interesting and about types of listeners. Find out more about what speakers can do to keep the topic of the speech fresh in the minds of the audience members during the speech.
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseCommunications 101: Public Speaking
16 chapters | 105 lessons | 12 flashcard sets
- Intro to Public Speaking Flashcards
- Audience Analysis in Public Speaking Flashcards
- Listening & Feedback in Public Speaking Flashcards
- Researching a Speech Flashcards
- Organizing a Speech Flashcards
- Developing a Speech Flashcards
- Language & Style in Public Speaking Flashcards
- Speech Delivery & Evaluation Flashcards
- Visuals for Public Speaking Flashcards
- Types of Speeches Flashcards
- Reasoning & Rhetorical Proof Flashcards
- Go to Studying for Communications 101