Ready to move on?
Flashcard Content Overview
These flashcards were set up to help you review the process behind the creation of proteins. You can focus on transcription and translation. Codons, nucleotide bases, amino acids, ribosomes and RNA will be covered. You'll also discover cards that deal with mutations and mutagens. Point mutations, including insertion, deletion and base substation mutations, will also be discussed.
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseScience 101: Intro to Natural Sciences
25 chapters | 171 lessons | 16 flashcard sets
- Atomic Structure & Properties of Matter Flashcards
- Relativity & Thermodynamics Flashcards
- Mechanics of Physics Flashcards
- Electricity & Magnetism Flashcards
- Waves, Sound & Light Flashcards
- Space & the Solar System Flashcards
- Earth Science Basics Flashcards
- Molecular Biology Flashcards
- Cell Biology & Processes Flashcards
- Introduction to Biochemistry Flashcards
- Genetics Flashcards
- Molecular Genetics Flashcards
- Animal & Plant Biology Flashcards
- Ecology & Ecosystems Flashcards
- Evolution & Phylogeny Flashcards
- Go to Studying for Science 101