Ready to move on?
Flashcard Content Overview
Get ready to go over the functions of lipids, carbohydrates and proteins. Hypertonic and saturated solutions will also be covered, along with osmosis and chemical bonds. Additionally, you'll be able to review the particles that make up atoms, including electrons.
To unlock this flashcard set you must be a Study.com Member.
Create your account
Back To CourseBiology 101: Intro to Biology
22 chapters | 151 lessons | 12 flashcard sets
- Explaining & Analyzing Processes of Life in Biology: Practice Problems
- Explaining & Analyzing Physical Structures in Biology: Practice Problems
- Organic & Inorganic Chemistry Flashcards
- Cell Membranes Flashcards
- Cell Structure & Organelles Flashcards
- DNA & RNA Flashcards
- Genetics & Genetic Mutations Flashcards
- Cell Division Flashcards
- Physiological Systems Flashcards
- Ecological Principles Flashcards
- Evolution of Earth Flashcards
- Organism Evolution, Classification & Development Flashcards
- Experiments & the Scientific Method Flashcards
- Go to Studying for Biology 101